I am acting as an Oracle DBA since 1999 mainly for financial or public sectors.
I use to work for very large and very critical environments.
I work mainly on the following oracle subjects:
- High Availability Design and Implementation (Standby Database, Real Application Cluster, Data Guard)
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Databases Performance Tuning
- Install, Patch and Upgrade
- SQL and PL/SQL Application Tuning
I am Oracle Exadata 11g Certified Implementation Specialist, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administrator Certified Expert and also Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional (OCP 9i/10g/11g).
About this blog
Since 1999 I developed a lot of scripts (sql, perl, ksh…) that are useful for the day to day work of an oracle dba.
The main purpose of this blog is to share those scripts and my oracle experience with the oracle database and exadata community.