I am acting as a database engineer since 1999 mainly for financial or public sectors. I love all kind of data: big, small, structured or not.
I used to work for very large and very critical environments.
I work mainly on the following oracle subjects:
- High Availability Design and Implementation (Standby Database, Real Application Cluster, Data Guard)
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Databases Performance Tuning
- Install, Patch and Upgrade
- SQL and PL/SQL Application Tuning
I am Oracle Exadata 11g Certified Implementation Specialist, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administrator Certified Expert and also Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional (OCP 9i/10g/11g).
and an OakTable member
About this blog
The main purpose of this blog is to share my stuff and experience with the community.